Oral-b: Dental exhibitions
Oral-B appointed zerotwonine to design and build an exciting new booth for POH events. We're happy to be responsible for the Oral-B fair presence with over 10-20 fairs annually, starting with the IDS launch event in Cologne.
029 was asked to design and build a new, innovative booth for Oral-B to be used at dental exhibitions throughout EMEA. The key objectives were to
- Refresh booth design to ensure best-in-class stand out at dental exhibitions.
- Deliver a sleek, cutting-edge design that mirrors Oral-B’s commitment to innovation.
- Provide a superior consumer experience vs competitors.
Around the baseline "Rund reinigt besser", we designed and produced a modular booth, which is like the Oral-B Genius 9000: intelligent and revolutionary.
We also created a customer journey to let customers experience the product. From keynotes, live product presentations, tooth brushing stations and a photo area to the integration of virtual reality and intelligent path optimization via illuminated rings above the entire booth.
Results at IDS Cologne (March 21 to 25, 2017):
- 300 m² presentation area
- 8.800 visitors
- 8.800 goodie bags handed out
- 1.324 photos taken with photo booth
- Barbara Schöneberger as Oral-B testimonial and star guest